Denim Days












The Fifth Label (Shirt), Bullshead (Vintage Jeans), Solsana Shoes, Bau House (Earrings)

Today was such a lovely day, I went to one of my favourite markets - Gilles Street Market - and I bumped into one of my friends that I haven't seen for ages! Don't you just love it when that happens :)
I bought these jeans that I am wearing in this post and I am just obsessed! I have been in desperate search for 'mom' jeans and when I found them today I was super excited. 

This week is going to be so hectic; I'm going a kayaking camp for four days and then the day after I get back I'm going to formal! I'm really looking forward to it! And don't worry there will definitely be a post on what I am wearing and it will be all over my Instagram as well (@isabellafrankieee) - there is such a gorgeous story to go with it and can't wait to share it with you! Sneak Peak: I'm wearing these shoes to it... in love with them! 

Have a beautiful week and I'll catch you after my kayaking camp and formal - can't wait to tell you all about it!

xoxox isabella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1984

My Room Tour

Simple yet put together!